Saturday, December 6, 2014

Hekas, hekas, este bebeloi!

I've never been very good at these sort of introductory posts for things, so I'll just put it into bullet points:
  • This blog is primarily about the Occult. My definition of occultism includes Magic as one of the biggest parts. If you have some kind of innate aversion to Magic (or Magick, or Sorcery, or Witchcraft - three different things, by the way), don't bother leaving a comment telling me about the Devil stabbing me in the ass with a fork for all of eternity.
  • When I write something here, and it's not in quotation marks (or doesn't have a citation), it's me saying it. Not anyone else. The opinions expressed by me on this blog are mine and mine alone; you may agree with some of them, you may not. Anyone that I add to my "blogroll" is simply a blogger whose work I enjoy reading, not necessarily someone who I'm formally allied (or friends) with.
  • This blog will be updated on my schedule, which varies widely depending on current events in my life and others, school/work schedules, and whether I have anything interesting to say. I wish I could make an interesting blog post every couple of days like Ananael Qaa does, but that's probably not going to happen.
If anyone ever does read this blog, here's some information about me to hopefully defuse any "This guy doesn't know what he's talking about!" claims.
  • I have studied Hermetics in general for about three years, and Golden Dawn / Thelemic Magic for about one and a half of those.
  • I spent about two years doing basic ritual practices (mainly the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram) on a fairly regular basis. I don't any more, at least not until my living situation changes.
  • I have never been a member of an established Order of any kind. That probably won't change for some time.
That about covers it. Hopefully, I should have a post up within the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment